The following table shows which versions of Sablime are supported for which platforms. Typically, only the current (i.e. latest) version is available for download.
The table lists the base version (#.#). Updates (#.#u#) may be available for any particular version, but unless otherwise specified, do not affect the version's support status.
|HP||9000/700-800||HPUX||10.20 and 11.x||v8.3, v8.2|
|Red Hat*||I686 [Intel]||Linux||Red Hat, SuSE, Fedora||v8.3, v8.2|
|Sun||Sparc||Solaris*||2.5.1, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10||v8.3, v8.2|
Sablime supports web interface clients running in reasonably current versions of most popular browsers (specifically, Netscape, Chrome, Internet Explorer, but other standard browsers like Firefox should work fine too), on the above UNIX* and Linux* platforms and Windows*. Web clients on other systems (such as Firefox on Macintosh* OS X) also seem to work fine, depending mostly on the platform's Java capabilities.
Porting to other platforms may be done at the customer's request.
Our organization may require access to the customer's system.
There will be an additional charge
for ports based on market demand.
* Windows and Windows Server are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
* UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
* Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
* Java and Solaris are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
* Unixware is a registered trademark of Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.
* Red Hat is a registered trademark of Red Hat Software Inc.
* Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.